Renter Guidelines for a Genuine Greer™ Experience
- TRASH: If the outside trash cans fill up during your stay, please notify us. We’ll gladly come pick it up so you don’t have any furry friends rummaging through it!
NEIGHBORS’ PRIVACY: Please respect the privacy/property of your neighbors. No trespassing, thanks!
- QUIET HOURS: Sound travels fast and far in the forest! Residents and guests come to Greer to enjoy its peacefulness. Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 6 am and remember to turn off outside lights by 10 pm. Thank you!
- FIRE WOOD & FIRE SAFTEY: Please do not bring more wood into the cabin than you can use in the fireplace at one time. Since check-out is 10 am, please avoid starting a fire on the day of departure. Please do not start a fire outside without permission from Molly’s. *No fires inside or out on “red flag” days!
- PETS: If your cabin is Pet-Friendly please abide by the cabin specific rules. Please do not leave pets unattended in the cabin, allow them on the furniture, excessive barking or to run freely without supervision.
- RECREATIONAL VEHICLES: Sorry, but we cannot allow ATVs and dirt bikes to be ridden on cabin or neighboring properties or on private roads around cabins. Please use a trailer to transport ATVs and dirt bikes from cabin to areas where riding is permitted.
- CAMPING: No camping in RV’s, tents or campers without permission from Molly’s Greer Cabin Keepers staff.
When it’s time to go… Please leave your cabin as you found it.
Return furniture to its original location, wash and put away all dishes (turn the dishwasher on before you leave—it’s ok if it’s not full), and place all trash in the cans outside. Also, please help us by starting the laundry! Only wash the sheets and towels. You may leave blankets and bedspreads with the bed.
And lastly, please keep in mind that we reserve the right to charge for any damage, missing items or if excessive cleaning is necessary. Cleaning fees could range from $50 up to $500 based upon care and attention.
We appreciate your help!